Mo, Puerto Rico!

This was the hallway of the AirBnB apartment in Old San Juan.
Hey there folks!

I wanted to show you peeps some more pictures from Puerto Rico.

These images were taken on my iPhone 6S Plus. (Yes, I have really big fancy phone, but only because it fits my really big fancy heart)

I then edited the images on the VSCO iPhone app. This is my ultimate favorite photo editing app and spoiler alert - I USE IT ON ALL OF MY INSTAGRAM PHOTOS!
We got waffles from Waffle-era Tea Room.
I call this guy Señor Sebastian.
This was actually outside a Walgreens.
Calle Del Sol street.

Super cool building.

Calle De La Luna street in Old San Juan.
Rum and Coconut water; so tasty!
At the Bacardi Distillery.
Where I got my cat tattoo!
The beautiful La Mina Falls. I didn't get in the water, but I got pretty close.
Later, gators!