Take A Listen: "Flawless (Remix)" by Beyoncé Feat. Nicki Minaj


Track: Flawless (Remix)
Artist: Beyoncé Feat. Nicki Minaj
Producer: N/A

Okay, okay. I know I'm a little late, but that doesn't change that fact that this song gives more life than a hospital.


I mean the original track ***Flawless off of Beyoncé's self-entitled album is the edge-snatching feminist empowerment song of the century. But then to add Nicki Minaj, the Queen of Rap?! (and yes, I said Nicki Minaj is the Queen of Rap. I'm gonna need Lil' Kim to take all of the seats in her plastic surgeon's office, fix her face, and get her life)

This song is filled with shady tea sipp-able moments, but my favorite is during Yoncé's verse when she nonchalantly brings up that whole Jay Z and Solange elevator incident and reads ALL of us:

We escalating
Up in this b*tch like elevators
Of course sometimes sh*t goes down
When it's a billion dollars in that elevator

I think Beyoncé is the only human alive, that can insult you with class, while still making you feel like you're the sh*t.

Well anywho, I'm going to stop typing like I'm an Atlanta housewive and let you enjoy the song for yourself!


GOTDAMN! GOTDAMN! GOTDAMN!