Spring Fashions of 2014


Spring time is here and I hope you are all just as excited as I am!

One thing I love about Spring is seeing how other people pair up outfits and generally have as much fun with Spring fashion as they can...

So here is a few of my favorite 2014 Spring trends and the people who rock them oh, so well.

No. 1 Fave Spring 2014 Fashion: Overalls
Overalls are great because they can either make a really lazy outfit cute and chic by pairing them with some heels or cool and hipster by layering it with some street wear.

T.D.E. singer SZA rocks overalls for StyleLikeU.com
Blogger, Alyssa Lau makes overalls look edgy.
Whereas, Adenorah M, another blogger, decides to "class up" the overalls.

No. 2 Fave Spring 2014 Fashion: Bomber Jackets
As a skinny girl, I get cold very easily and though I love the typical Jean jacket Spring time look, I feel like 2014 is a good year for the Spring bomber jacket... This might not be an actual trend, but I'm gonna make it happen.

Photographer Mike Quyen makes his bomber look sleek.
And blogger Max Westin brings together florals and bombers like a true man of Spring.
Style blogger Adriana Gastélum looks chic in her printed bomber.

No. 3 Fave Spring 2014 Fashion: Crop Tops
Crop tops are the intro into Summer fashion; soon enough things will get shorter and skimpier, and everyone will just be outside in underwear. 

Of course Kid Cudi knows how to rock a crop top. He's Kid Cudi for Christ sakes!
Crop tops can be cool and sexy, I mean just look at Kendall Jenner... She's of age, right?
And last but not least, Rihanna shows us how to make the crop top elegant.

Be sure to stay tuned, guys!

XOXO