FREAK OUT Freestyle: Childish Gambino Pound Cake Freestyle

Photo from ForeverChildish

Last month Rapper/Artist/Beautiful Human Being Childish Gambino was being interviewed for Sway In The Morning and freestyled over Drake's Pound Cake instrumental, and I must say, it was kinda epic.


Okay, I'll admit that it's probably not the most amazing freestyle ever, but since I'm a HUGE Gambino fan, and I'm also easily impressed. I loved it.

The thing I appreciate the most about Childish Gambino is his ability to be so vulnerable and honest, and that fact that he doesn't care if he's too "in his feelings" for most modern day rappers. But then again, if you're rapping over a Drake beat, you kinda have to be "in your feelings".

Anyway, here is the video of the freestyle from Sway In The Morning:


Let me know what you think... Is it hot or am I just in Gambino's feelings?