Channeling OCEAN


Yes, I know the review is late, but better late than never.

After much controversy because of his confession to fans on tumblr about his first love being a man, on July 17, 2012 Frank Ocean dropped his sophomore album channel ORANGE.

Now first things first, I have the utmost respect for Frank Ocean, I think he is absolutely beautiful and I am so proud of him for opening himself up to his listeners like that. And hopefully, because of his actions people can learn to grow more comfortable with their own sexuality, but also the sexuality of others.

Secondly, this is the most amazing piece of artwork I have heard in a very long time. Every song is heartfelt, well produced, and all out FIRE!

For me, most of the songs give off a very "21st Century Stevie Wonder" vibe and I love it!

Some songs that I absolutely swoon over are: Sweet Life (Track 5) Super Rich Kids (Track 7) Lost (Track 11) and Pyramids (Track 10)



Now I can go on and on about how this entire album makes my ovaries explode or caution those ladies out there to carry an extra set of undies while listening (especially if PMS'ing) - but I think you guys should uncover greatness on your own, if you haven't already.


 LATERS!