Fashion Feature: RANDOM CONSUMER

Random Consumer is more than just a clothing line, it's a movement!


Which made me feel compelled to do a feature on the line and it's creator Kendall Scott.





Chanté D: When and why did you start designing?
Kendall Scott: When I first moved to my cousin's and my mother was in the hospital. I had no electronics cause I was kicked out of my last place. So depressive thoughts and boredom and the need to be constructive.

What are your fashion/design inspirations? You, me, and everyone else. People inspire me in order for the art to be relatable. I base my creations on us.

What do you want people to gain from your clothing? Knowledge

Of what? Themselves.

So what's your favorite color? Black and white.

And lastly, how do you feel about the Nike Air Yeezy II's? I think they're amazing sneakers. I just wish people treated them line they were.

As opposed to what? A timeless item.


Kendall Scott is an amazing artist, designer, and person. He's so great he even gives out his product art for free.

All Random Consumer shirts are FREE! (Upon facebook request; Kendall Scott)
Scott also sells snapbacks, sweatshirts, and panel hats.

SNAPBACKS: $15
SWEATSHIRTS: $10
PANEL HATS: $20

To learn more about the Kendall Scott and Random Consumer, and also purchase some product please...
LIKE the facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Random-Consumer/171891329558534 and SEND Kendall a request: http://www.facebook.com/KendallScottRC

















Photos by Shane Velazquez